9/16/2007

Welcome to my dear students


Hello to everybody, I'm Teté, your favorite English teacher. I want to welcome all of you to my blog and encourage you to keep in touch all year long by sharing our personal experiences.



There are two important reasons to create these blogs: get to know each other better and to practice our writing skills in English.



Also, most of the time is easier for us, to communicate our feelings when we write.



I hope you enjoy this experience and I´m sure It will help us to improve day by day.

5 comments:

RafaMonster said...

hi tete! (:

well, i'm really enjoyning this project, you know?
because i'm allways in the computer, i like meeting new people by internet, but, in this case i'll meet my partners better :D

see you later, byeee

atte:: ichi rodriguez♥

/\/\3t@/\/k said...

yo wat up teacher!!!!jaja well i was just watching you and my friends and leving coments jaja well im fellin goos with al this new stuff im feelin great ive alot of new friends tocaount with!!!jaja im just great here thanks for your coment!!!!1jaja
p.d im steelin your pictures jaja XD
bye
/\/\3t@/\/k<----ma' prrrrrrrre!!!G*17!!!!

Jimena said...

tnks 4 the comment I jut see you blog and leving a coment, this proyect r fun, really, well I like the photographs but Yetza cover me and I can´t see me jumping! =´( WELL DOSEN´T MATTER again tnks 4 the coment... =O =P
J!m3n@

Anonymous said...

Hi tEaChER I lIke yOr bLoG

Anonymous said...

hi tete!!!
my favorite english teacher!!
i love you!! haha
well im going to start my project, have a good weekend!!

biie :B